Understanding men to get the relationship you want
Have you looked at a man and wondered:
“How can anyone want to talk so little, be so unemotional, be so oblivious to so many things…
and how can I get him to be more romantic or into me?”
Both men and women want the same things – to be loved, to be desired and to be understood – but they see the world, and fall in love, in totally different ways.
In this eye-opening workshop you’ll go behind the scenes of evolutionary psychology, neuroscience, and the sociology of the sexes to be understand and relate to the opposite sex.
Plus, a panel of three attractive, intelligent, thoughtful men will answer your questions from their perspective!
Get to the roots of all those perplexing male behaviours such as why:
- He’s obsessed with sex yet pulls away after a few dates
- He withdraws rather then talks about it when things get stressful
- He is often super slow to commit
- He actually means what he says but can have a hard time articulating what he’s feeling
- He can spend hours perfecting his sports game yet is completely incapable of tossing his laundry in the hamper
- He’d rather stay lost than ask for directions
Learn how to:
- Make any man feel great and really listen to you (without sex!)
- Get him to do something willingly without him thinking you are nagging
- Talk to a man in a language he understands
- Navigate sex so that you both feel good (whether you are doing it or not)
- Stop inadvertently sabotaging your chances with the opposite sex
And finally answer the questions:
- What do men really want from women?
- Who should really be doing the pursuing in relationships?
- Which gender should be more like the other for a better world?
Praise for June Em’s workshops
Genuinely useful and a lot of fun! – Marichka Melnyk
I asked June to facilitate a talk for a group of single women 50+. She had a wide variety of good information about numerous issues related to dating, and she kept the discussion positive, lively, interactive and fun! I got great feedback from the group. Dating is a tricky subject, and June’s approach was just the right one to encourage, inform and motivate us. – Roberta Scott
June knows what she’s talking about. Her workshop was filled with excellent points and great exercises on how to meet new people! – Paula Tassone
“June’s insights are pure gold. I feel like I feel I have earned a college diploma in how to better understand the opposite sex and be an effective communicator!” – Brian Moran