I help clients connect with new and improved love lives in three ways:
1. Connect with who you are
- Recognize who you are at your best, discover your dating strengths and weaknesses, and create a dating strategy that sets you up for moments where you naturally shine.
- Look at what’s rocking in other parts of your life and what steps to take to improve those areas that need work
- Dive into your beliefs about yourself, about others and about relationships and replace those that may be sabotaging you with better ones
2. Connect with your relationship goals
- Determine what is essential for you in a partner now and use these criteria to meet more of the right people fewer of the wrong people
- Expand the number of potential partners available to you both online and in real life
- Slow down to ensure your head, heart and hormones are equally in alignment when determining if a potential partner really is worth committing to
3. Connect with others
- Understand how men and women experience dating and attraction in different ways and recognize those behaviors that are hindering your success with opposite sex
- Overcome dating anxiety; learn how to develop rapport on dates and heighten chemistry with the people you are attracted to
- Create fun, memorable dates that leave every person you interact with better for having met you whether they are the person for them or not
Want to know more?
Free dating advice: