You’re single… again.
And it makes no sense because you have so much going for you. You have a career, a home, good friends, you’ve learned a thing or two in your years, and, honestly, you’re not too bad-looking for your age.
All you want is to meet someone intelligent, attractive and fun. Someone you can laugh with, relax with, explore the world with, and, yeah okay, have great sex with.
All you want is someone who sees you – the real you – and loves and accepts you exactly as you are.
But where are they?
Dating today can be an emotional rollercoaster.
People online do not always show up as advertised, if they show up at all; often the people interested in you are the ones you don’t want; and, the ones you want don’t want you.
But how the hell do you meet people in real life? Most of your friends are couples or “single for a reason.” It’s not like in your 20s when you can go to bars and get drunk every weekend. (Last time you did that you had a hangover for three days!)
It’s a new confusing, exhausting, and, all too often, frustrating world out there.
I get it. I’ve been there.
I’ve found out how to work the system. And I’ve made it through.
I’m June Morrow: a dating coach, consultant, and strategist.
I help people dating after long-term relationships navigate dating with confidence, clarity and control so they can more quickly find the right person for them.
Equal parts sounding-board, analyst, advisor, cheerleader, and bull-buster, I reflect back what I hear to help you better understand your situation, suggest alternative courses of action, support you as you try new things, and keep you accountable every step of the way.
Whether you are ready to take small steps or big audacious leaps, I am there for you, helping you:
- Discover and break patterns that are no longer working for you
- Bust through hidden beliefs that are holding you back
- Let go of heartbreak and learn to trust again
- Recognize and celebrate your strengths and accomplishments
- Navigate modern dating with calm, confidence and, yes, even joy!
Yes, online dating is messed up. Yes, there are some messed up people out there.
But, more often than not the biggest obstacle to having the love life of your dreams is you.
If you are ready to let go of what’s not working and let in a love life that works for you, you may be a good candidate for coaching.
I work with clients around the world via Zoom and telephone, and in-person in Toronto.
Because real change rarely happens overnight, I offer three packages that fit most of my client’s needs.
Ignite your Dating Life
Custom Coaching Starter Package
We identify your relationship goals, what’s prevented you from achieving them in the past and take the initial steps you need to create better experiences now. You start making some real measurable progress and determine if you want to graduate to my momentum program.
This is for you, if:
- You are currently dating (online or in-person) but not having the experiences you want, or you are new to dating again and clueless about where to start
- You are willing to take responsibility for your love life and take gentle steps out of your comfort zone, with a support system behind you, to get better results
- You are new to personal coaching and want to see its possibilities first-hand before committing to something longer
Consists of: three 60-minute one-on-one sessions scheduled either weekly or biweekly over two months plus coaching session reports and email check-ins in the weeks between sessions to keep you accountable.
Accelerate your Dating Life
Custom Coaching Momentum Package
Now that we’ve created some momentum toward your dating and relationship goals, you’re beginning to see the behaviors that have previously prevented you from having the experiences you want with the people you are attracted to.
As we become more aware of the things that are working for you, we will strengthen what’s helping you and, over time, slowly replace what’s not with more productive habits. You’ll continue to expand your confidence, clarity, and courage as you move forward toward your relationship goals and create real, lasting change in your life.
This is for you, if:
- You’ve graduated from my introductory package and want to continue to elevate your confidence in yourself, expand your understanding of how to successfully date and relate with the people you are attracted to, and develop the skills to take your love life to the next level
- You want to be the person you know deep down inside that you can be and are committed to taking the steps to become that that person
- You need a clear action plan that will get you where you want to go and the support to see it through
Consists of: five weekly 60-minute sessions scheduled either weekly or biweekly for three months, plus coaching session reports and email check-ins on the weeks between sessions to keep you accountable.
Love Life Reboot
Group Coaching Program
A relationship with a great person starts with a great relationship with yourself.
Join singles of both genders as you learn through group discussions and practical assignments how to connect authentically with the opposite sex.
Beta price: $197 per month over four months. Learn more.
Interested? Let’s see if we’re a match.
Email me with a bit about what’s going on with you and why you are interested in coaching and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours to set up a complimentary half-hour consultation to see if any of my programs might be a good fit for you.