You’re single… again.
And it makes no sense because you have so much going for you. You have a career, a home, good friends, you’ve learned a thing or two in your years, and, honestly, you’re not too bad-looking for your age.
All you want is to meet someone intelligent, attractive and fun. Someone you can laugh with, relax with, explore the world with, and, yeah okay, have great sex with.
All you want is someone who sees you – the real you – and loves and accepts you exactly as you are.
But where are they?
Dating today can be an emotional rollercoaster.
People online do not always show up as advertised, if they show up at all; often the people interested in you are the ones you don’t want; and, the ones you want don’t want you.
But how the hell do you meet people in real life? Most of your friends are couples or “single for a reason.” It’s not like in your 20s when you can go to bars and get drunk every weekend. (Last time you did that you had a hangover for three days!)
It’s a new confusing, exhausting, and, all too often, frustrating world out there.
I get it. I’ve been there.
I’ve found out how to work the system. And I’ve made it through.
I’m June Morrow: a dating coach, consultant, and strategist.
I help people dating after long-term relationships navigate dating with confidence, clarity and control so they can more quickly find the right person for them.
Equal parts sounding-board, analyst, advisor, cheerleader, and bull-buster, I reflect back what I hear to help you better understand your situation, suggest alternative courses of action, support you as you try new things, and keep you accountable every step of the way.
Whether you are ready to take small steps or big audacious leaps, I am there for you, helping you:
- Discover and break patterns that are no longer working for you
- Bust through hidden beliefs that are holding you back
- Let go of heartbreak and learn to trust again
- Recognize and celebrate your strengths and accomplishments
- Navigate modern dating with calm, confidence and, yes, even joy!
Yes, online dating is messed up. Yes, there are some messed up people out there.
But, more often than not the biggest obstacle to having the love life of your dreams is you.
If you are ready to let go of what’s not working and let in a love life that works for you, you may be a good candidate for coaching.
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING PROGRAMS
I work with clients around the world via Zoom and telephone, and in-person in Toronto.
In each program, we identify your relationship goals, what’s prevented you from achieving them in the past, and take the steps you need to create better experiences now.
Because real change rarely happens overnight, I offer three packages that fit most of my client’s needs.
Ignite your Dating Life
Custom Coaching Starter Package
A good choice if:
- You want to date again but don’t know where to start
- You are having shit luck with the opposite sex and could use some insights on what you are doing wrong and what to do instead
- You need guidance in one specific area such as flirting or conversation skills
- Could use someone to help you stay accountable as you try something new
- You are new to dating coaching and want to see the value of it before committing to something longer
Consists of: five in-depth sessions (one 90-minute discovery session and four 60-minute sessions) scheduled biweekly over three months, plus a step-by-step plan to help you overcome obstacles and conquer your fears, coaching session reports, and email check-ins on the weeks between sessions to keep you accountable.
Accelerate your Dating Life
Custom Coaching Momentum Package
A good choice if:
- It seems like the people you are attracted to are rarely attracted to you
- You typically give more than you get in relationships
- You spend too much time alone or on social media and not enough time engaging with others in real life
- You are want to learn how to trust again, love again, and be the person you know deep down inside that you can be
- You’ve graduated from the Ignite your Dating Life or Love Life Reboot programs and want to continue with one-on-one one support
- You need a clear plan that will get you where you want to go and the support to see it through
Consists of: 11 in-depth sessions (one 90-minute discovery session, and 10 60-minute sessions) scheduled biweekly for six months, plus a step-by-step plan to help you overcome obstacles and conquer your fears, coaching session reports, and email check-ins on the weeks between sessions to keep you accountable.
GROUP COACHING PROGRAMS
Love Life Reboot
Would you prefer to join a community of other singles in a structured step-by-step program?
Is one-on-one coaching beyond your financial capacity at the moment?
Join singles of both genders as you discover through group discussions and practical assignments how to connect authentically with the opposite sex and get on the path to the right person for you.
Beta price: $197 per month over four months. Learn more.
Interested? Let’s see if we’re a match.
Contact me with a bit about what’s going on with you and why you are interested in coaching and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours to set up a complimentary half-hour consultation to see if any of my programs might be a good fit for you.